During the past years customer expectations and needs extremely changed related with products and services. It’s not enough anymore “only” provide a service, carefully designed customer experience is required.
Let’s see what kind of design principles we should take in consideration:
- Your service is your product
- Design with people for people
- Creative conversation breaks silos
- Talk business
You can no longer plan for the future, but you can be prepared
In 2013 with the enthusiastic designer, Szilard Szakacs we created Budapest Design Jams (non-profit organization) as part of the movement of Global Jams. Fortunately we found more and more collaborators (UX designers and Design Thinking coaches from SAP Hungary, Kitchen Budapest and Cellux Group) and our community on Facebook has more and more open-minded members.
As ambassadors of Human-centered Design we dedicate time to highlight its role in the education with the help and collaboration of other professionals.
Let’s see some past events from 2014:
- Budapest Service Jam, a 48 hours workshop to create innovative, human-centered services.
- Agile UX by Szilard Szakacs-MOME University, Innovation and Customer needs course leaded by Ágnes Buvár
- Design Stories- 1 week workshop by Cellux group at MOME University
- User Research by Reka Barath- Corvinus University, Consumer Insights course leaded by Michael Luchs and Roland Szilasi
- Estiem Business Booster Summer Entrepreneurship Training: Creativity and Tendences workshop 26th of July (Reka Barath, Inspiration4)
- Zsennye Design Workshop 2014 23rd-30th of August (Application open through 15th of July)
Who designs, and for whom we design: The Human
- Budapest Sustainability Jam, 21st-23rd of November organized by Budapest Design Jams
We are organizing more events for autumn of 2014.
More details coming soon…